Monday, February 26, 2007

Update lang...

It's Monday! Time really flies so fast. I'm late on my first class 'cause I kept looking for my black slacks this morning. My parents went to Manila 'cause they have some important business there. I was alone in our house this morning. Anyway, uwi na si kuya mamaya galing Manila. Kasama n'ya si ate, Princess and Kim. I'm excited to see them. Buti na lang they will stay long in our house... for almost a week din yata 'yun. It's Kim Christianing on Wednesday at fiesta rin sa'min. Ninang n'ya ko... hehe! Malapit na rin ang tour namin sa Cebu & Bohol pero until now hindi pa rin ako nakakapagdecide kung sasama ko... haay! I watched ASAP '07 yesterday and I saw Yeng and Sarah performed on the same stage. It was a showdown but instead of singing their own songs, they switched it and sang the song of the other. It was so cute. They were both good and I love watching them. I just hope I'll be able to buy Yeng's album this week. Hope I can save more.

No comments: