Thursday, February 22, 2007

What happened today... I already miss my friends!...

I had a class this morning from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. It was supposed to be until 12:00 pm but we were dismissed early. I went to my dentist after school to have my braces adjustment. She said that my teeth has a lot of improvement not like before that my bite is not even. She also advised that I should take vitamins so that my teeth will be stronger. She also said that I look thinner today... hehe! It's a compliment. I don't even feel that I'm losing weight 'cause I'm not that conscious about myself. Later I'll be finishing my term paper 'cause I have to pass it on Saturday. The deadline is fast approaching and I only have two more days to finish it. This week is so stressful for me but I thank God that I'm able to handle all of it. I'm quite tired but I still need to finish all those requirements that I need to pass... I can do it! Aja!!! Anyway, I'm happy that I'm doing fine though I'm a bit tired. I already miss my high school barkada. I didn't see them for quite a long time. Hope they're all okey. I wish we could spend time together on summer vacation 'cause I really want to see them. We planned to go malling before but until now it's still a plan... miss them a lot! I remember we used to eat lunch together when we were still in high school but now we all have our own lives and we are not on the same school anymore. I just hope and pray that we could find time to bond again.

No comments: