Friday, February 23, 2007

Fireworks!!!

Wee! I already finished my term paper. I'm so happy that I finished it earlier and I can pass it tomorrow. Anyway, just want to share about what happened last night. Last night when me and my parents were watching the television, my mom heard a sound outside our house. She went outside to see what the sound was all about and she saw that there were some lightning in the sky. It was a fireworks display. Our neighbor had a party that's why they had it. My mom told me about it so I also went outside. Me and my mom watched that fireworks display. We enjoyed watching it. We never went inside our house until it was finished. I really enjoyed watching those colorful lights flickered in the sky. While I was watching it, I can't help but say "Ang ganda! Ang kulay!". I was like a kid who's very happy over a simple thing. It also became a bonding moment for me and my mom. We were like the best of friends looking in that colorful lights... kinda dramatic huh! Haay! on the other side of the story, I still have a class tomorrow morning. Too bad I wouldn't able to watch the last few episodes of ISWAK (It Started With A Kiss)... huhuhu! I also don't have time to watch DVD because of my other school requirements. Maybe I'll just watch it sometime when I'm not that busy already. That's it for now! c,")

No comments: