Friday, February 16, 2007

What should I do?

We had an oral exam in my psychology class. I was so nervous 'cause I don't get to review well.But I proved that prayer really works. I'm happy that I was able to answer four out of the five questions that was given to me... Haay! Thank God that the questions asked were on the pages of the book I scanned. I feel so relieved! Our Cebu - Bohol tour was also confirmed yesterday. I was double thinking 'cause it's expensive. I was thinking that if I don't join the tour then my parents would be able to save 8, 500+ but I would not get the experience of being on the ship on tour and I won't get to see the historical and beautiful sceneries in Cebu and Bohol. I really don't know how to decide on that matter. I hope I can make up my mind before the event comes... anyway it's on the 2nd. week of March, I still have few more days to decide. If I join the tour then I won't get to watch Princess Hours and Jumong. I won't get to see Prince Troy, Janelle and lady So Seo No...haha! Sounds funny! I was really hooked by Asian dramas... isn't it obvious?.

No comments: