Tuesday, February 6, 2007

About Princess Hours

I'm now here to post a new entry on my blog. Hmmm... ano bang magandang ipost ngayon? Wala namang masyadong nangyari ngayon. I'm just a bit worried this morning because of my nephew, Xyrel. He got into a minor accident but thank God he's okey now. I also went to school to get my exam permit. My exam will start tomorrow until Saturday. Now, I'm here in front of the computer to post an entry. I've been searching a while a go for some mv's of Princess Hours and I saw this mv created by isabellawsw. I uploaded it on my account 'cause I really found the mv cute. I really love the series and I enjoy watching it. Though I want Yoon Eun Hye (CG/Janelle) to be pair with Kim Jung Hoon (Yul/Prince Troy) 'cause I like Jung Hoon more than Joo Ji Hoon (Shin/Prince Gian), I still watch the series 'cause it's really interesting. Actually, I love watching asianovelas. I also love asian personalities and even culture as well. I posted some pics of my favorite actor and actress of Goong/Princess Hours.






No comments: