Monday, February 19, 2007

Bad trip!...

It says it all. It was a bad day for me. My groupmates already went to Manila to have an ocular visit in the hotel (I don't know the hotel's name 'cause they don't even told me). I know that it's also my fault 'cause I arrived late in our meeting place but I think that they are also responsible to tell all the members the exact detail of what we were supposed to do. They don't even text me on week ends so I thought it was already cancelled. They only tell those members who are close to them. It seems like I was not part of that group... Seems like I was all by myself. I also texted our classmates to get their numbers but they don't have it so I wasn't able to ask what to do. I really don't want to get mad or anything but I can't help it. I just can't fight the feeling of being mad because of what they did. I even said sorry to them and told them that I will be the one to do the written report so that I will have contribution to our project but they don't said anything. I heard nothing from them and now I don't know if they were mad at me or not. I really don't know what to do. I can't even think straight right now. It was such a pressure! Baka sabihin na lang ng iba eh! wala akong ginawa for our project, which is not true. Good thing I still find reason to be happy and calm. My eldest brother and his wife went to our house last night but they also went home this morning 'cause they still have things to do in their house. They'll just come back on the 26th. to prepare for Kim's Christianing. I can't wait to see them again... it's been a while. Huh! what a day! I think I should just eat lunch so that I'll be able to forget all those bad things that happened to me today.

No comments: