Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine blues...

It's Valentine's again... heart's day as what I usually call it. Well, I'm not that happy today not because I don't have a date (and I am not allowed to date or else my father will kill me!) but because of some incident that happened last night and today. Last night when I went to my room I noticed that my things in my cabinet was quite messy. I also noticed that my Cast Comic book collection was not complete. There were three issues missing so I ask my mom if she saw it and she said that my nephew went there when I was still in school. I couldn't find the comics everywhere so I was very mad and because of the madness I cried. I really don't want somebody using or taking my things without my permission. I'm not selfish and I will let them lend my things as long as they ask permission from me. I also find it hard to sleep last night. I slept at around 2 am already. I have a cough for almost a week now because of the sudden change of weather. My throat is aching and I'm having a difficulty in swallowing... argh! I really hate being sick. Until now I'm still looking for my comic books and I can't find them still. It's my collection and I was able to buy that beacause I save some money from my allowance. Haay! it's really a bad day for me but I think I should just find reasons to be happy... anyway it's valentine's day! I should be happy. I wish I could have more patience to hold madness.

No comments: