Saturday, February 3, 2007

Facts about life...

Sometimes, you can't understand why some situation or incident happens. Life is indeed full of mistery. One minute you're happy then after a while you feel sad, grieving, hopeless."



When I read the news of Xu Wei Lun's death in the internet, I was so shocked. She died on the age of 28 and for me that was still young. She died because of the tragic car accident. Many people were grieving because of her death...Actually, including me. Some people might wonder why I was so affected by that incident when she doesn't even know who I was and I wasn't able to see her in person when she was still living. Maybe, I don't have to be sad for her lost but I am. She's one of my favorite actress in Taiwan and in some way she has touched my life. Every time I see her pictures, I was thinking that maybe if she survived from that accident then she will be working more and I will be able to see more of her dramas. But since she didn't all I can do is to pray for her and hope that she's already in a good place...there in heaven. This is also what I felt when my classmate died a few months ago. I was also shocked that time. He was only 18. Now, I learned that we really don't hold our own life. We can't tell when it will be taken away from us. It's really painful when the one who are close to us and the one who touched our lives in a special way will be gone and will not be back again. But that's the way life is. We should just accept it even if it's hard. We should continue living and try to be happy in our own ways.

No comments: