Friday, February 9, 2007

That's life!

I open my blog today when I found out that the entry I posted yesterday has no title so I open that entry and edit it. Anyway, I just finished taking my Chemistry exam few hours ago. I was right with my instinct... it's hard. Good thing I was able to answer it but not sure if all of it was correct. I was just hoping that I'll pass. I also found out that Wei Lun's body was cremated. I was still sad and shocked that she already passed away. She's one of the best good looking actress in Taiwan and she's also very talented. But i can't do anything about it. All of us will go on that same situation, we just don't know when. All we have to do is to cherish life and make the most out of it. Everyday, I've come to realize that I'm getting more mature. I realize how beautiful life is and we should not waste it while we are still living. I also learned to love, cherish and value those people who are special and became a part of my life. It may sound corny but that's true. I'm just so sad to hear that some people who are close to my heart were already taken away from me. It's sad to think that I won't be able to see them or hear them speak.But that's life. As I've said, we don't hold it in our hands. We just have to make the most out of it and we should thank God for giving it to us.

No comments: