Friday, March 2, 2007

Events that happened...

It's my father's birthday yesterday. He just turned 65 but he doesn't look like it. He still looks like he was just 50... hehe! Ate Nenen and her whole family went to our house last night. They went there to eat dinner and give gift to my father. My eldest brother and his family just left yesterday afternoon. I felt sad that they just stayed in our house for three days and a half. I didn't get to spent more time with them 'cause I still have a class and it always end late. Anyway, I think I'll gain weight again because of the fiesta. My mom will definitely won't like it 'cause she wants me to be thinner... haha! Our Cebu - Bohol tour will be two weeks from now. My mom told me to join and so I will. Hope I'll enjoy and learn at the same time. Last Wednesday, I slept at around 2:30 am 'cause me and my nephew, Aaron talked the whole evening. I also went to school last Wednesday. My class was from 4:00 - 7:00 pm so I got home late already. I wasn't able to attend class yesterday 'cause I woke up late. Good thing there's no class yesterday. They just went to Laguna to watch toque's festival at UPHL. Now, it's just an ordinary day. There's no PH tonight 'cause it's shown until Thursday only. I hope I can watch Love contract tonight. I just love watching Asianovelas. There's no teleserye that appeals to me now. Hope they can make one good teleserye to watch for.

No comments: