Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just to share...

I just went to school a earlier to submit my project in meal management. My professor was not there but I saw my other professor in the same college and ask her if Ma'am Wyme was still at the campus. She told me that she already went home and ask me of what I am holding in my hand. I told her that it was my project and it should be submitted to her. She told me that she'll just put my project in her table so I gave it to her. She also told me about our Cebu - Bohol trip and that she will meet us on Monday to tell us about the tour and to give the waiver. Haay! it will be an extra expenses again. Anyway, I looked for pictures of Kim Jung Hoon over the internet. I just love looking at his pictures...hehe! Now I'm a big fan of him. That's all I can say for now. I still have to study for my exam in General Chemistry. Hope I'll get good score in that subject 'cause it's quite hard. c,")

No comments: