Saturday, December 8, 2007

When someone went away

It's December 8 and we don't have a class because of the Immaculate Concepcion. My eldest brother who's living in Manila texted my dad about the bad news. My cousin in law passed away because of diabetes and its complications. He was actually in the hospital that time cause he visited him but then he found out that he's already gone. It made me think that we don't really know what will happen to us the next day. As what I keep on saying before, we don't hold our life in our hands. We won't know when will it be taken away from us so we better cherish each moment we have on earth. I just hope that my cousin in law will be happy wherever he is right now. I know God will take care of him and he will feel no pain and sadness. He will already see our relatives in heaven and I know that he'll be watching us especially his family up from where he is. It really makes me sad whenever I heard of people leaving and won't be coming back again but anyway, that's life and those who are left behind will continue to live. That's what are we supposed to do... continue living cause I know that God will take the pain away and soon everything will be into place like before. It sad but we need to move on, cherish life and be good to one another. That's what life is for.

No comments: