Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oldies glimpse on the past...c,")

I bought Yeng's album last Tuesday and I can say that her songs are really good. It has a touch of rock music in every song but it's still good to listen to... not that irritating in the ear. My current favorite is "Cool Off". It has a nice melody and lyrics. On the other hand, something bad happened to me today and I really felt sad about it. But I think I should not think of it so I won't feel bad the whole day. The weather's too hot and I'm quite dizzy right now. We went to lola's house last night 'cause my tito was there. He just came in yesterday morning from L.A. so my parents visited him. They talked about everything. He even played organ last night so we went home quite late 'cause my dad enjoyed listening to him while he was playing the instrument. My dad asked me if I still remembered the day when I was still playing the organ and I told him that I do. I just can't remember if I still know how to play right now 'cause it's been so long since I did it. I was just around 8 or 9 that time. While they were listening to the music, they remembered the times when they were still in high school. They even talked and shared their experiences when they were at that age so I was like laughing all the time. It's nice to hear that they still remembered all those times 'cause it's been a decade already. I just love listening to them. I also thought that maybe if I reached their age, I'll also be like them... reminiscing memories when I was still young. Anyway, my mom's birthday's fast approaching. I think I should buy her a gift.

No comments: