Saturday, March 10, 2007

birthdays!!!

It's already March 10 and I have a lot of relatives who will celebrate their birthday this March. Today is my niece birthday, Kristel. She's turning 15 then tommorrow will be my mom's birthday. On the 19th. will be my niece birthday and on the 21st. will be my best bud's birthday, Bryan. On the 29th. will be my brother's birthday... it's also Tae Hee's birthday, one of my fav'rite Korean actress. She's turning 27. Last will be on the 30th. which is my cousin's birthday, Ate Clang. Wow!!! what a birthday blasts! I'm also leaving for our tour on Monday. I'll be out for five days. I'm sure that I'll miss our house and of course my room. Hope I won't vomit when I get into the boat. We'll be staying there for two days I think. I'll also miss surfing the net. After our tour will be our Finals... after the fun, it's all the work. I just hope I'll enjoy our tour and also learn at the same time.

No comments: