Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Quick Update

I haven't updated my blog for two months and now, I don't know how to start my new post... really. I've been staring at the monitor for quite a while before I started typing this entry. It's really hard when you have a lot of things to share and you don't know how to say it. A lot of things happened to me for the past few months. I had my practicum and I was absorbed right after I finished it and just before I graduated from College, meaning I've been working just before I graduated. I finished my practicum last April 5 and I started working on April 6 then I graduated on April 14. Dire - diretso at walang pahinga. That's the reason why I did not pay much attention on blogging in the past few months. Hindi ko na s'ya masyadong naiintindi dahil sa mga 'yun. Kahit sa AF, hindi na rin ako masyadong nakakabisita kaya na - demote na rin ako from being on Members + to AF Newbie... haay! Now I need to post more to be promoted again. Last Saturday, nag - undertime ako because of stomach and back ache. Bago pa ko makauwi, dinala na ako ng katrabaho ko sa clinic kasi namumutla na raw ako. Then our company physician examined me and asked me some questions about my health. He also gave me a referal. Kailangan ko daw magpa - urinalysis at CBC kasi baka daw may UTI na ako. Pero hanggang ngayon eh! hindi ko pa rin s'ya nagagawa. Pinilit ko pa ring magtrabaho that day pero sa sobrang sakit eh! hindi ko na kinaya so I had to go home at 3pm. Undertime tuloy ako ng 2 hours. Dapat kasi 5pm pa ko mag - a - out. Buti na lang after I went home and took medicines eh! naging o.k. na ko at hindi ko na kinailangang umabsent kinabukasan. It's a good thing din na nurse si ate. She told me what medicine to take tapos pinakain nila ko. Ngayon naman, I had cough and colds. Maybe it's because of the weather. Uulan - aaraw kasi kaya maraming nagkakasakit... hay naku! I just hope I get well before Saturday or else I won't be able to go to work. Aja! Fighting!

No comments: