Thursday, February 14, 2008

On Valentine's Day

It's Feb. 14 again, Valentine's day. Well, what's new with this day? For those who have someone beside them then this day is so special but for those who don't have, this is just an ordinary day. For me, Valentine's day is not just for couples. The meaning of Valentine's day is not just about going on dates, giving gifts and stuff. It's a day when we share our love to all the people around us not just for one person. It's when we give importance to our families, friends and relatives and making them feel how important they are in our lives... that's the real meaning of Valentine's day. I bet some of you won't agree with me right? Well, it's how I think of it. That's what it means to me. I'm not saying this because I'm single. In fact, I'm happy being single... believe it or not. It even makes me realize that this day will became more valuable if I think of those people around me, of those people that I already have in my life. And besides, I don't look for one right now. I'm better off like this cause I know God will give him to me at the right place and time. I'm happy to celebrate this day with my family and friends and if one day God will already give me my hwang - ja, I will still find time to celebrate this day with them. This is what Valentine's day really means to me. So to all of you, be good to everyone and spread the love. Happy Heart's day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! ^_^

1 comment:

roselyn said...

ui.. jessie..
sobrng tnx sa pggwa ng profile ko h..
sobrng tnx..