Saturday, January 24, 2009

Studies, Practicum and School Publication

I failed to post an entry yesterday. It was already 8 in the evening when I finished my duty at Royale Tagaytay. I arrived home at 8:30 and I was so exhausted so I thought of posting this entry tonight instead after I went home from school. I go to school every Monday, Thursday and Saturday and have my duty on the four remaining days. I also need to attend whenever a meeting is held for our school publication. So I have three major priorities now, my studies, my practicum and our school publication where I was a Literary Editor. To be honest, I feel really beat most of the time. It's tiring to go to school, fulfill my responsibilities as one of the editors of our school publication and at the same time have my duty at the country club which is a major requirement since I'm already a graduating student. I always went home late and I can hardly eat dinner with my family. When I arrived home, my family has already eaten their dinner so I have to eat alone. I realized that it's not so good to eat when you're all by yourself. I also miss watching the telly in the afternoon... those simple things that I used to do before when I still went home early or I don't have classes. I'm not complaining or anything (or did I?... haha!). I just miss being at home 'cause it seems like I'm just a boarder in our house. I went home just to change clothes, eat dinner and sleep then take a bath, eat breakfast and went already to have my duty or go to school the next day. That's how my life's been going on now. When I went home at night, I'm already tired that I sometimes fell asleep even if I'm still watching the television with my parents. I know it's part of being a senior student in college. You have to go through times like this wherein you will experience how hard it is to work. Now I miss school even more. Though I still went there to attend for my 3 remaining subjects, it's not the same anymore. I also miss my friends who are also having their practicum. We barely see each other now. We only have the time to see and talk to each other during their day off and when I go to school to attend my classes. Alma's (my best friend) class schedule is not the same as mine 'cause we have different subjects to complete since we left few subjects when we transfer in our school few years ago.

I can say that this are the busiest days for me and it will still be the next 2 months. But thank God that I'm able to fulfill all my priorities though it really makes me exhausted most of the time. I thank him that He's giving me enough strength to do all my tasks. I know everything will be o.k. and I'll be able to finish all of these until our graduation comes. I'll try to do things better. May God Bless me more. God bless everyone of us.

P.S. I still have my duty tomorrow and it's midterm exams next week. Aja! Fighting! ^_^

No comments: