Friday, January 9, 2009

My Major Dilemma... as of the moment

I was supposed to have my New Year post but then laziness attacks me and at the same time I ran out of ideas so I decided not to post anymore. So this will be my first post this year. My New Year's great. Me, mama and my sister - in - law were the one who cooked for New Year's eve. My other older siblings spent their New Year in their own houses since they already have their own families. Only my brother (3rd. child) and his family were with us since they are living in our house. I'm also happy because they celebrate New Year with us with an addition to our family. Kuya has been blessed with a cute baby boy and he's now 2 months old

Now, New Year's over and were back to our normal lives... back to school. I went to Tagaytay Highlands last Wednesday to have my interview for my practicum. I was so nervous the night before 'cause I don't know if I will pass or not in the interview. I know I should not feel that way because my sister who's working there as a nurse was the one who help me to be able to get in but it will still be me who will be interviewed so I can't help but be nervous. My parents also scolded me that night because of that. So the day of the interview came and I'm so thankful that it went well. I was able to pass and was assigned at the laundry section of the housekeeping department. They told me that they will also transfer me to the kitchen department when other practicumers finished and there will be available slot. The HR department told me that I just need to comply with the requirements and I will start my practicum next week. There's no more problem for me... I thought. But then, my oldest sister texted my dad and told me that I could also have my practicum at Royale Tagaytay. So I went there earlier to have another interview. I was also accepted.

So what is the problem now

The problem is, I don't know which establishment should I choose to have my practicum. Since both of the establishment accepted me, it became my major dilemma that I don't know where to report. Both establishments are known here in Tagaytay and maybe even outside the city so it's very difficult for me to choose. Both also have nice facilities and pleasant employees. Until now, I don't know which to choose. I just hope I'll be able to make a wise decision so I won't be having any regrets in the end. It's really hard. I pray that I will be able to choose what's best for me. My problem will be shallow for others but being in this position, you will also understand how it feels. I just hope I'll be able to solve this. May God bless me!



Entrance of Royale Tagaytay Country Club


Royale Tagaytay Country Club Main Entrance


Royale Tagaytay Country Club Bar zone/Main Dining


Tagaytay Highlands Golf and Country Club



2 comments:

Liza C Abad said...

both in tagaytay and good comapnies. :) that's really a dilemma. :)

pray to God and ask him to help you make the right choice. :)

good luck ate! :)

trisha said...

beautiful places