Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poem

Writing is one of my greatest hobby. Whenever I'm bored or I have nothing else to do, I usually write. My friends knew about it cause they are the ones who usually read my work... (and I thank them for reading it though it's not that good). Last Monday night, I'm on our dining room doing my school work. It's already 12 am when I finished it but I'm not sleepy yet so I decided to get my pen and paper and write something. Then I come up with a 6 stanza poem. I never thought that I'll be able to write it because I find it hard to find the right words to match the first line. I'm so happy that I'm able to write a poem again after a long time. I thought I already forgot how to write but I did maybe because I've struggled a lot during the past few days. Now, I decided to post that poem here in my blog since this serves as my diary. O.k. enough of the sayings... here's what I'm talking about:


EACH TIME I GET WEAK

There are so many questions in my mind
Looking for answers but I still can't find
Feeling so broken and lost inside
Just like a lost little child.


There are times that I want to give up
Wishing all this pain to stop
Sometimes people makes me feel like a crap
That I hope they'll just get off my back.


There are a lot of things that they can't understand
But I just keep it within and let them say what they want
And sometimes they became rude that I just can't stand
Those times that I felt I'm holding sand in my hands.


But just when I thought I'm all alone
Someone took my hand and lead me home
Give me a shelter when I was cold
And with his hands all my worries are gone.


There's always a rainbow after the rain
A cure in every person's pain
Now I don't care whatever people will say
Cause I know God is with me all the way.


So when the time comes that I'll be trapped or tricked
I won't be afraid and will still reach the peak
And though there'll be a moment that I won't be able to speak
I know He'll be there each time I get weak.


Hope you like my poem! Happy reading!!!

No comments: