Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finding the Missing Me

My first post for this year. I've been busy with school... as usual. I'm always busy at school right? And I'm already used to it. It's just that I realized that I'm getting out of sync for a past few days. What's happening? It seems like I've been out of myself that I forgot some of my responsibilities as a student and that I've been stucked somewhere else that I can't find away to get back to my old self, to my usual things. My grades was good but I've noticed that it's a bit lower than before. I'm still wondering why it's like that and now I keep asking myself what's really happening with me. Now, I realize that I better get myself back. I should find the missing person that I am so I'm starting to be what I was before and even make myself better. I'm starting to regain what I lose. I'm studying more so I could make my grades up and though it gives me a lot of pressure, I still give my best to do it. Just like what I always say to myself, I will never quit. I can do it... aja!!!

No comments: