Friday, August 17, 2007

My Rainy Birthday

It's August 17 and it's already my birthday. I just turned 19 this day. It's a rainy day because of the super typhoon "Egay" pero nagcelebrate pa rin kami. I cooked spaghettie for them... the family's favorite. Actually, this is my only birthday na umuulan kaya medyo naninibago pa ko. My sisters can't come into our house because of the heavy rain so padadalhan na lang namin sila sa bahay nila ng food. My dad was telling me that I will be rich this year cause it's raining and I was laughing at that. I really wish that I'll be rich so I could buy all the things that I want... hahaha! Seriously, I just want to have a better year and I hope that though there's a typhoon, there'll be no people who will be hurt. Bonne anniversaire! Happy 19th. birthday to myself! ^_^

No comments: